TODAY’S official Rangers v Kilmarnock matchday programme is packed with exclusive interviews and will be available to buy at Ibrox in print and digital form.
The cover star and main feature for this weekend’s 84-page issue is midfielder Sean Goss who chats about his time at Rangers so far and his hopes for the remainder of the season.
The 22-year-old looks back at his years in the youth ranks at Manchester United and working with the famous coaches at the Premier League club such as Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt.
Saturday’s programme also has interviews with two former players who are now working Stateside – Alejandro Bedoya and Greg Shields.
Bedoya, who is the captain of Philadelphia Union and an experienced player in the US national team, was not at Ibrox for long, making 14 appearances in 2011/12, but he stills holds Rangers close to his heart.
Shields was a young player who made 10 appearances during the Nine in a Row season of 1996/97, including two in the Champions League against Ajax and Auxerre.
He went on to play for Kilmarnock in 2002 before working under Jimmy Calderwood and his assistant, current Gers coach Jimmy Nicholl, at Dunfermline.
Greg is now an assistant coach himself at North Carolina and while this is an exciting time for him at an ambitious club, he has great memories playing alongside Ibrox legends such Gough, Gazza and Laudrup.
But that’s not all, in tomorrow’s programme you will also find the following:
- Programme notes from Gers boss Graeme Murty and captain Lee Wallace
- Graham Dorrans picks his top team from players he has played with throughout his career
- RYDC Q&A with Academy coach Gregory Vignal
- The Last Word with Craig Moore as he gets ready to play in the legends game at Ibrox next Saturday
- Club historian David Mason remembers the career of Willie Woodburn, one of the best defenders to ever play for the club
- We also pick out another Great Goal – this time it’s a cracker from Andy Little against Killie at Rugby Park in October 2010
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Fast Facts, On This Day, Andy Cameron, Snapshot, Junior Gers and A to Z of Stadiums.
All this and so much more is in the official Rangers v Kilmarnock programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: