TODAY’S 100-page official matchday programme is available to buy at Ibrox or online with our new digital version – available wherever you are in the world.
It’s packed with interviews and features with your favourite Ibrox stars, including Clint Hill.
We are continuing to test a new digital version of the matchday programme which is available to purchase now online on your chosen mobile platform from the following links:
Subscriptions aren’t currently available for the digital programme as our testing continues with a view towards season 2017/18.
There’s an exclusive with the popular defender, who recently won the John Greig Achievement Award for his performances with Rangers this season – but that’s not all!
Also in this weekend’s Rangers v Hearts programme:
– Pedro Caixinha’s manager’s column
– Captain Lee Wallace’s programme notes
– Mark Hateley picks his best XI from players he played with and against in ‘My Top Team’
– Exclusive interviews with former Rangers stars Alex Cleland and Mikel Arteta
– ‘On The Spot’ with Kenny Miller
– ‘The Last Word’ with Wes Foderingham
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, On This Day, club historian David Mason, Andy Cameron, Action Replay, Snapshot and Junior Gers.
All this and so much more will be in this weekend’s 100-page matchday programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!