IF you’re heading to Ibrox on Sunday for the Premiership match against Hearts make sure you get your hands on a matchday programme or download it in digital form to your mobile device.
The cover star and main feature for the clash with Craig Levein’s men is Jamie Murphy, who speaks about his loan spell at Rangers so far and his desire to help the club bounce back quickly from last weekend’s Scottish Cup semi-final defeat at Hampden.
Murphy has been in excellent form for the Light Blues following his January move to the Gers from Brighton, scoring five goals.
His first against at Ibrox was against the Jambos on February 24 and the 28-year-old playmaker chats about that memorable moment in his career and his side’s performance in the 2-0 win that day in his exclusive programme interview.
On that goal, he said: “It’s one I’ll remember that’s for sure. Getting your first goal in front of the fans and in front of my family was special and it was a big day.”
You can read the full story in tomorrow’s programme. But that’s not all, in this issue you will also find the following:
- Programme notes from Gers boss Graeme Murty
- A ‘Big Interview’ with former Gers centre-half Mavin Andrews
- An exclusive interview with Ibrox legend Peter McCloy who joined Hearts at the age of 43
- Russell Martin picks the best players he has played with in ‘My Top Team’
- The Last Word with RangersTV commentator Tom Miller
- The latest in the A To Z of Stadiums, looking at Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion
- A look back at the career of former Ger Donald Gow within our archive section
- Youth coach Billy Kirkwood answers fans’ questions via the RYDC Twitter account
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Fast Facts, On This Day, Andy Cameron, Snapshot, Junior Gers and so much more.
All this can be found in Sunday’s official Rangers v Hearts matchday programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: