RANGERS return to Premiership action after the international break today with Dundee the visitors to Ibrox, and there will be a bumper 84-page programme on sale outside the stadium in the build-up to kick-off.
Inside, fans can read programme notes from Rangers manager Steven Gerrard and captain James Tavernier, and there is an exclusive interview with on-loan Liverpool winger Ryan Kent.
The 21-year-old has enjoyed an excellent start to his Rangers career having made 10 appearances so far and he insists he is loving life with the Light Blues and working under the management team of Gerrard and Gary McAllister.
Ryan also discusses his career so far and he is confident he will start banging in the goals during his loan spell north of the border with the chances that are coming his way.
Also in Saturday’s programme:
- We find out a little bit more about the life and career of Colombian star Alfredo Morelos in ‘Getting To Know You’
- Ross McCrorie answers a range of questions from fans in ‘On The Spot’
- There is an exclusive interview with former Gers defender Dave Mackinnon who, after his playing days, had a spell as chief executive at Dundee
- We put five quickfire football questions to former Light Blues midfielder and current Academy coach Kevin Thomson
- Club historian David Mason remembers an interesting story about Thirties half back Jimmy Kennedy and the day he chartered a plane so that he could get to Dens Park to play for Bill Struth’s Rangers!
- Head of Performance Jordan Milsom chats about his time at the club so far and the challenges he and the coaching staff are facing due to the busy fixture schedule at the start of this season.
PLUS – there is Classic Kits, They Played At Ibrox (Alessandro Del Piero), On This Day, Oppo Focus, Match Fast Facts, a Flashback photo, a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge and Junior Gers.
All this and much more can be found in Saturday’s official matchday programme, price just £3.50.
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: