CATCH up with all things Rangers with our weekly wrap of all Light Blues news.
You can read all the best news, features and watch RangersTV videos by clicking HERE.
CAN’T MAKE THE GAME?
- Team news, manager preview interview, match gallery, match report and post match reaction on rangers.co.uk
- Follow all the action as it happens on social media via Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram
- Watch pre-match and post match interviews FREE along with trailers for all the latest episodes of your favourite RTV series on YouTube.
- Watch the match live and also check out extensive highlights, 90 Minutes In 90 Seconds and every goal from this season on RangersTV
WATCH THE GAME LIVE
IF you’re outside the UK you can watch tomorrow’s Ladbrokes Premiership match against Dundee at Ibrox LIVE.
Tom Miller will bring you full commentary throughout the 90 minutes with former Gers player Kevin Thomson on co-commentary.
Before the match, we have an exclusive interview Graeme Murty previewing the game. We also have the next episode of On The Spot where Jamie Murphy answers your (sometimes bizarre!) questions. Then there’s previous highlights from the games against Dundee this season before we remember Ray Wilkins who sadly passed away this week.
At half time Kevin and Tom will review the first forty-five minutes of action before we watch Walter Smith speaking about the match against Sporting from the UEFA Cup run of 2008.
To purchase the game for £5.99 click here, or sign up for a RangersTV Unlimited subscription here to enjoy every game live. If you’re based in the UK/ROI you can watch the full match and highlights from midnight on Saturday.
To watch every competitive match this season on-demand you can subscribe from as little as £5 per month by clicking here
With packages available from starting at £5 per month you can get closer to your club than ever with a subscription that will give you exclusive features, our extensive archive, behind the scenes access and all the best match action.
Click on the links below to subscribe today to one of our package types:
MONTHLY (£5) ANNUAL (£49)
MONTHLY (£17.25) ANNUAL (£194)
Click HERE to find out more about what is included in the different packages and click on the following links for different series:
- Manager Interview
- Big Interview
- On The Spot
- Rangers Mind
- Top Team
- Games Of My Life
- Full Matches
- 90 In 90
- Development Squad
BUY THE MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
TOMORROW’S Dundee matchday programme is packed with exclusive interviews and will be available at Ibrox in print and in digital form.
The cover star and main feature for the clash Neil McCann’s men is Portuguese right winger Daniel Candeias, who speaks about life at the Gers in his first full season in Glasgow.
Few Rangers fans would have heard of Portuguese winger Daniel Candeias when he pitched up in Glasgow last summer.
Now, nine months on from his signing in June 2017, everyone knows the pacey wide man’s name at Ibrox.
The 30-year-old has been a stand out in his first season with the Gers and he capped it off in March with a contract extension and an Old Firm goal.
Candeias is leading the line for most assists in the Premiership, alongside teammates Josh Windass and James Tavernier, and the trio have made their competition, to come out on top, public across their Twitter feeds.
It is an example of the fun Candeias, a player who prior to Rangers had played for 11 clubs, is having with his new “family” – his words not ours. He said: “I wanted to commit to Rangers because it is a great club and the people are very good – it is like a family here.”
You can read the full story in tomorrow’s programme. But that’s not all, in this issue you will also find the following:
- Programme notes from Gers boss Graeme Murty and captain Lee Wallace
- An exclusive interview with former Gers left back David Robertson
- An exclusive interview the man who played on the opposite flank to Robertson, Gary Stevens.
- Jamie Murphy answers your questions in our ‘On The Spot’ series
- The Last Word with Russell Martin speaking about Declan John playing for Wales
- The latest in the A To Z of Stadiums, looking at the Veltins Arena
- A look back at ‘Mayhem In Seville 1962‘ within our archive section
- Craig Moore answering fans questions via Rangers Youth Development Company
- We also remember another Great Goal – this time it’s Paolo Vanoli against Dundee in 2003
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Fast Facts , On This Day, Andy Cameron, Snapshot, Junior Gers and much more.
All this and so much more is in the official Old Firm matchday programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: