TODAY’S Old Firm matchday programme is packed with exclusive interviews and will be available to buy at Ibrox in print and in digital form.
The cover star and main feature for this weekend’s 84-page issue is midfielder Greg Docherty who hopes to get the opportunity to sample the famous Glasgow derby atmosphere as a Rangers player for the first time.
The 21-year-old remembers his favourite Old Firm goals from his many years supporting the Light Blues and admits that, if selected, he will give everything to help his team win and claim three important Premiership points against their biggest rivals.
But that’s not all, in this issue you will also find the following:
- Programme notes from Gers boss Graeme Murty and captain Lee Wallace
- Exclusive interviews with former Rangers players Craig Paterson and Alex Rae
- ‘The Big Interview’ with Ibrox legend Jorg Albertz
- The Last Word with Andy Little who remembers his goal against Celtic and gives his thoughts on the big game coming up
- David Mason looks back at the career of Andrew McCreadie, who played in the 1894 Scottish Cup Final win over Celtic
- We also remember another Great Goal – this time it’s a cracker from Sone Aluko against Celtic in March 2012
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Fast Facts, On This Day, Andy Cameron, Snapshot, Junior Gers and much more.
All this and so much more is in the official Old Firm matchday programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: