IT’S Episode 17 of the Official Rangers Podcast, as the Light Blues get set to host Partick Thistle this Saturday at Ibrox Stadium.
The team go into that game on a high following the excellent 3-1 away win to Hearts at Murrayfield on Saturday in front of an incredible 14,000 Gers supporters.
Coming up this week…
- We hear exclusively from midfielder Ryan Jack on his Scotland call-up for this month’s friendly match with the Netherlands at Pittodrie.
- The club’s Director of Football Mark Allen gives an update of what he has been working on behind the scenes in his spell at the club so far.
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard reflects on his visit to Ibrox as coach of the Merseyside club’s under-20s, who defeated the Light Blues 4-1 on Friday night.
- We go back in time, 25 years ago this week, as Rangers sensationally defeated English Champions Leeds United 2-1 at Elland Road to qualify for the first ever Champions League.
- And we catch up with Tom Miller, who was joined by former Gers striker Andy Little following Saturday’s win at Murrayfield.
It’s all on this week’s Official Rangers Podcast – click to listen in the player above or subscribe through your preferred podcast app.