TONIGHT’S official Rangers v Kilmarnock matchday programme is packed with exclusive interviews and will be available at Ibrox in print and in digital form now.
The stunning cover, designed by Ibrox season ticket holder and competition winner Mike Gunn, features manager Pedro Caixinha and inside there is a main feature with defender Fabio Cardoso, who discusses his love for Scotland, his tattoos, his desire to win silverware with Rangers and how the physical nature of Scottish football is helping him develop and improve as a player, even if he is currently nursing a broken nose!
It’s 25 years since the remarkable 4-2 aggregate ‘Battle of Britain’ win over Leeds United and Trevor Steven looks back at those special nights at Ibrox and Elland Road when Walter Smith’s side beat the English champions to reach the first Champions League group stage.
Also around that same time Scottish football lost a giant of the game when Willie Waddell passed away, and in tonight’s programme we remember the great Scotland and Gers winger who also enjoyed success during his stints as manager of the Light Blues and at Kilmarnock.
But that’s not all, in this issue you will also find the following:
- Programme notes from Gers boss Pedro Caixinha and captain Lee Wallace
- Skipper Lee Wallace picks the best players he played with and against in ‘My Top Team
- David Wren from the Kilmarnock Standard gives his thoughts on tonight’s opponents in ‘Journo’s View’
- 10 years on we remember Rangers’ goalless draw against a star-studded Barcelona team in the Champion League
- The Last Word with Graeme Murty as Development Squad prepares to face Liverpool on Friday
- An interview with Development Squad forward Andy Dallas & his 20 Questions
- Historian David Mason tells the story of the Lipizzaner Horse in the Ibrox Trophy Room
- Jamie Barjonas Q&A with the Rangers Youth Development Fund
- We also remember another Great Goal – this time it’s Kyle Lafferty’s lob in the title-winning 5-1 victory over Killie from May 2011.
PLUS there is a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Blueprints, Fast Facts , On This Day, Andy Cameron, Snapshot, A to Z of Stadiums, a Ryan Jack poster, Junior Gers and much more.
All this and so much more is in tonight’s official Rangers v Kilmarnock matchday programme, price just £3.50. Don’t miss it!
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: