CASTORE and Rangers are delighted to unveil the 2020/21 Home kit to Rangers supporters around the world and enter an exciting new era in the club’s recent history.
Inspired by the iconic Rangers jerseys of the past – which have been worn by so many illustrious captains as they have lifted countless trophies, the jersey celebrates this history while adding modern performance features demonstrating the best of Castore’s technical engineering expertise.
Director of Commercial & Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented: “The 20/21 Home kit is a significant milestone moment and first step in our exciting new journey with Castore, as the clubs new kit and retail partner.
“We’re looking forward to seeing Rangers supporters both at Ibrox and all around the world wearing the new Castore kits and unveiling more bespoke high-quality Rangers products in the coming weeks.
“We firmly believe the Castore partnership will enable the club to reach our full commercial potential and, in turn, allow us to provide maximum support to Ross, Steven and the first team squad.”
Castore creates products that make athletes better, developing fabrics that are lighter, more flexible and more durable than anything else in the market. Sport at the very highest level often comes down to the smallest margins and next season’s jersey is designed to give Rangers players an edge.
The jersey maintains the famous royal blue colourway of so many great title winning teams throughout history and combines this with a unique new wave pattern, designed to symbolise the Blue Sea of Ibrox and represent a new era for the club.
The ultra-technical fabric further exemplifies the fusion of traditional and modern and the white and red trims represent the iconic Rangers colours with a mesh panelling design to enhance sweat wicking.
A highly technical constructed collar design is a contemporary take on a classic silhouette and is specifically cut to enhance ease of movement and comfort.
The fans of Rangers Football Club are what make the club so special. This jersey has been designed with the fans at its heart and created to inspire.
The replica jersey has a slightly looser cut to the player edition whilst maintaining all of the key performance features:
- Lightweight, breathable and with 5-way-flex capability – superior to any other football fabric in the world right now.
- Fully embroidered Rangers crest.
- Strategically located mesh panelling to enhance ventilation.
- Navy wave front design inspired by the blue sea of Ibrox.
- Back neck design detail featuring a red, white and blue stripe.
- Red, white and blue pattern on arm cuffs is a further nod to the club’s heritage.
- “The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on” emblazoned on the inside neck panel as a tribute to this fan song and the 100-year anniversary of Rangers’ longest serving Manager.
- Rangers and Castore brand insignias printed inside back neck label.
- Specially constructed technical neckline design.
- “Better Never Stops” wording infused into the hem of every garment to inspire players and fans.
- The shirt is made using a sonic welded construction technique to minimise seams and chafing.
Made For The Fans
The fans of Rangers Football Club are what make the club so special. This jersey has been designed with the fans at its heart, created to inspire. The replica jersey has a slightly looser cut to the player edition whilst maintaining all of the key performance features.
To find out more, visit castore.com.