EUROPEAN football makes a return to Ibrox tonight, and to mark the occasion there will be a bumper souvenir programme on sale outside the stadium in the build-up to kick-off.
Inside, fans can read programme notes from Rangers manager Steven Gerrard and new captain James Tavernier. There is also a terrific exclusive interview with Croatian defender Nikola Katic.
The towering 21-year-old stopper has enjoyed an excellent start to his Rangers career but he expects a tough 90 minutes against his countrymen from Osijek this evening, with both clubs looking to progress to the third Europa League qualifying round.
Fans can also read the popular ‘On the Spot’ feature, with summer signing Scott Arfield the top-team star to answer your questions.
Also in tonight’s programme:
- Club historian David Mason remembers the career of Ibrox legend Ralph Brand
- We find out what former Gers and Australia defender Tony Vidmar is up to in ‘Where Are They Now?’
- There is a catch up with Ibrox favourite Sasa Papac, who was at the first leg against Osijek last week
- Academy midfielder Stephen Kelly chats about being in the first-team setup this summer
- We put five quickfire football questions to great Dane Peter Lovenkrands who will be joining commentator Tom Miller for tonight’s live match coverage on RangersTV
- We find out a little bit more about the life and career of playmaker Ovie Ejaria in ‘Getting To Know You’
PLUS – there is Classic Kits, They Played At Ibrox, On This Day, Oppo Focus, Match Fast Facts, Snapshot, a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, Blueprints, Action Replay and a Junior Gers section for the club’s young supporters.
All this and more can be found in tonight’s Rangers v Osijek souvenir programme, price just £3.50.
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: