RANGERS are back in Premiership action today with St Johnstone the visitors to Ibrox and, with it being Armed Forces Day at the stadium, there will be a special 84-page souvenir programme on sale outside the stadium before kick-off.
Inside, fans can read programme notes from Rangers manager Steven Gerrard and captain James Tavernier, and there is an exclusive interview with on-loan Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria.
The 20-year-old Londoner has enjoyed an excellent start to his Rangers career, scoring two goals in 13 appearances, including his crucial strike in Ufa which helped the Light Blues progress to the group stage of the Europa League.
Ejaria is loving life at Ibrox and in his interview he admits the busy schedule of domestic and European fixtures has been a great test for him at this early stage of his blossoming career.
Also in Sunday’s programme:
- There is all the info on the Armed Forces Day activity happening pre-match at the stadium
- There is an exclusive interview with Sheffield United midfielder and former Rangers Academy graduate John Fleck
- We find out a little bit more about the life and career of Ryan Kent in ‘Getting To Know You’
- Former Rangers star Mark Walters reflects on his Rangers career ahead of the launch of his new autobiography Wingin’ It.
- We catch up with Kevin Thomson about his role as a coach at the Rangers Academy
- Director of Football Mark Allen gives his thoughts on the Rangers squad after the recent transfer window and the improvements that have been made to the Hummel Training Centre
PLUS – there is Classic Kits, David Mason’s archive feature, They Played At Ibrox (Lionel Messi), On This Day, Oppo Focus, Match Fast Facts, Snapshot, a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge and Junior Gers.
All this and much more can be found in Sunday’s souvenir matchday programme, price just £3.50.
DIGITAL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD
You can purchase the programme online now on your chosen mobile platform from the following links: