OUR Official Energy Partner, Utilita, are inviting 10 lucky #WEARERANGERS season ticket holders attending next Saturday’s match against Dundee on September 15th onto the pitch for a game of Goggle Football at half-time.
Goggle Football consists of playing a game of 5-a-side football wearing uniquely designed goggles that impair your field of vision. The goggles give the illusion that the ball is either much closer to you, or much further away from you than it actually is. As you can imagine this makes for some seriously funny football. Fresh air kicks galore!
Utilita was formed with the simple goal of giving Britain’s hard-pressed households a better, fairer, energy deal. Since 2010, Utilita have saved their customers around £500m. Ten years ago this month, they installed Britain’s first ever smart meter – more than 90% of our customers now have one installed, the highest percentage figure in Britain. In 2018, Utilita were named a Top 5 supplier for customer satisfaction by Which? They also won a coveted Uswitch award for their app.
To get a quote today, click here.
To be in with a chance of winning your place, simply provide your details below:
Entries have now closed.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must be 16 or older.
- Entrants must be season ticket holders attending Saturday’s game Dundee.
- Entrants must include their Name, Season Ticket Number and Contact Telephone Number
- Entrants must make themselves available between 3.30pm– 4.00pm.
- Entrants must submit their application no later than Wednesday 12 September.
- Successful entrants will be contacted on Thursday 13 September.