RANGERS POOLS subscribers have the chance to take penalties on the hallowed Ibrox turf at half time when Rangers play Hearts on Sunday 7 October.
RYDC recently re-launched Rangers Pools – in partnership with the Football Pools – and thousands of fans have already signed up.
All profits go towards the upkeep and maintenance of Ibrox Stadium and now three lucky supporters will follow in the footsteps of their Light Blue heroes and take penalties against one of our youth goalkeepers.
Three Rangers Pools customers will be selected at random on Monday 1st October and will be in with a chance of winning cash prizes by taking part in our penalty shoot out.
To sign up for Rangers Pools visit www.rangerspools.com or download our new app at the Apple or Android stores.
TAKE 3 PENALTIES AND WIN CASH PRIZES!
- Score 1/3 and scoop £50
- Score 2/3 and scoop £150
- Score 3/3 and scoop £300
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Three Rangers Pools subscribers will be selected at random to take part in the Half Time Penalty Shoot Out.
- Draw to select winning customers will take place on Monday 1st October.
- Winning customers will be notified by phone/email on Monday 1st October
- Prize does not include Match tickets, Accommodation or Travel expenses.
- If you are unable to attend the Rangers v Hearts match and are one of the 3 selected customers, we will make a £50 Cash Payment, as a Thank you for playing Rangers Pools
- Penalty shoot-out will be on the pitch at half time of the Rangers v Hearts match on Sunday Oct 7th
- Each participating player will get to take 3 penalties against a goalkeeper
- If you score 1 out of 3 penalties you will get £50
- If you score 2 out of 3 penalties you will get £150
- If you score 3 out of 3 penalties you will get £300
- If you score 0 out 3 penalties you will get £0
Prizes will be paid on Sunday 7th October by cheque.