AS announced in the Fans Update in October 2019, Rangers are developing a Membership Programme that is designed to offer a number of benefits to our domestic and international fan base.
These benefits will cover areas such as:
- Exclusive access to special, member only fan experiences.
- Preferential access to Club content, such as RangersTV and our digital matchday programme.
- Priority access to match tickets through the introduction of a Rangers loyalty scheme.
The Rangers Membership programme is being created to offer new and exciting ways for fans to connect to the Club and as part of this, we want to hear your views on how the programme should be shaped.
One of the ways that we are collecting feedback is through Fans Focus Groups, and we would therefore like to invite fans over the age of 16 to participate in one of the following Fan Focus groups:
- Sunday 1st December, 5pm – 6:30pm, Ibrox Stadium
- Tuesday 3rd December, 6pm – 7:30pm, Ibrox Stadium
- Thursday 5th December, 6pm – 7:30pm, Ibrox Stadium
If you are available to volunteer your time at one of the above groups, please enter your details using the below form.
The Club would like to thanks fans in advance for their feedback and we look forward to sharing more details on the Rangers Membership Programme with the wider support soon.