FFIT is open to 35-65 year old overweight females and is being provided by Rangers Football Club as a FREE service to our supporters!
You will become part of the club for 12 weeks, being issued with training kit to work with our football and health coaches one evening per week.
Similar programmes have proved a massive success with clubs in the English Premier League and Championship. Now we will be leading the way in Scotland.
To sign up all you have to do is meet the criteria below, and contact us with your details.
It’s a great opportunity to improve your fitness, lose weight, and train with fellow supporters at Ibrox.
- 12 weeks total per block
- One week to take initial health measurements and make introductions
- Each session is split between Classroom Health Education and Physical Activity Sessions.
The course covers lifestyle issues such as:
- Weight management
- Physical activity
- Diet & healthy eating
- Alcohol awareness
- Motivation & well being
The programme will start of Thursday 1 May 2014
Rangers Study Support Centre
Broomloan House (Buzzer 4)
150 Edmiston Drive
You are eligible to take part if you are a female between 35 and 65 years old and meet any of the following criteria:
- BMI of 27+ (Calculate this by visiting http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)
- Belly 100cm+ (measure your waist and go around your belly!)
- Trouser waist size of 38 inches+
To register please email [email protected] or phone 0141 580 8819 with the details below:
- Contact Telephone
- BMI / Belly / Trouser size