RANGERS fully recognise that football can have a positive and powerful influence on children and we are committed to our responsibility to promote, support and safeguard the wellbeing of the children involved.
We will provide an environment that is fun, safe and is inclusive of all. Thus, allowing the opportunity for our children and young people to flourish in football.
- Anti Bullying Policy Statement
- Child Protection Policy Statement
- Child Rights Policy Statement
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About The Conduct Of An Adult
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About A Child
- Review Of The Management Of Concerns Procedure (HR)
- Safeguarding Procedures And Guidelines
- Anti Bullying Guidelines
- Code Of Conduct
Director of Finance & Administration
& Director Responsible for Child Wellbeing and Protection
CEOP helps any child or young person under the age of 18 who is being pressured, forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity of any kind.
This can be something that has taken place either online or in ‘the real world’, or both. The CEOP Safety Centre has clear information and advice on what can be reported to CEOP, the reporting process and what will happen if you do decide to make a report.
You can visit the CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the Click CEOP button.
If you are experiencing online bullying or something else online has worried you please speak to an adult you trust, or you can talk to Childline at any time on 0800 1111 or at www.childline.org.uk.