RANGERS fully recognise that football can have a positive and powerful influence on children and we are committed to our responsibility to promote, support and safeguard the wellbeing of the children involved.
We will provide an environment that is fun, safe and is inclusive of all. Thus, allowing the opportunity for our children and young people to flourish in football.
- Anti Bullying Policy Statement
- Child Protection Policy Statement
- Child Rights Policy Statement
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About The Conduct Of An Adult
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About A Child
- Review Of The Management Of Concerns Procedure (HR)
- Safeguarding Procedures And Guidelines
- Anti Bullying Guidelines
- Code Of Conduct
Director of Finance & Administration
& Director Responsible for Child Wellbeing and Protection