RANGERS recently launched a new Fans Charter which is the latest strand in our hugely successful diversity and inclusion campaign ‘Everyone Anyone’.
Rangers is proud to be a diverse football club where people from all backgrounds, cultures and communities are welcome.
Our Everyone Anyone campaign represents our core values and sends a clear message of inclusion, togetherness and zero-tolerance to all forms of discrimination – on and off the pitch.
We feel it is the responsibility of everyone associated with the club – fans, players, staff and the wider community – to help create a positive environment where our differences are celebrated, our shared bond is our love of Rangers and no one is excluded.
I pledge to play my part in the initiative by:
- Acting as an ambassador for Rangers at all times by being respectful, tolerant and inclusive
- Raising awareness of the Everyone Anyone diversity and inclusion campaign
- Appreciating that despite our many differences, we are all united in our support for Rangers
- Respecting supporters and groups who share contrary views and beliefs
- Acknowledging we should all feel safe, welcome and wanted at Rangers matches
- Recognising the barriers people may experience because of their identity
- Standing up and being an ally for those who experience discrimination
- Rejecting pre-conceived stereotypes about Rangers fans, players and staff and their identities
- Assisting Rangers to showcase our varied fanbase by setting a positive example at matches
- Accepting there is no place in society for bigotry, racism, sectarianism or homophobia
- Reporting discriminatory language and behaviour whenever I witness or experience it
- Being aware of how my behaviour and language might impact on others
- Understanding there will be sanctions for discrimination and anti-social behaviour