Rangers has an issued share capital of 215,227,279 ordinary shares of 1 pence each in the capital of the Company (“Ordinary Shares”).
Major Shareholding (3% or above):
The Company understands that its major shareholders are as follows:
|Shareholder||No of Ordinary Shares held||% of issued share capital|
|New Oasis Asset Limited||56,223,585||26.12%|
|George Alexander Taylor||17,574,998||8.17%|
|Borita Investments Limited||11,132,500||5.17%|
|New Trace Limited||7,500,000||3.48%|
The Ordinary Shares are freely transferable. No Ordinary Shares are held in treasury.
Currently 8,500,000 of the Company’s Ordinary Shares (c. 3.95%) are subject to restrictions affecting the right to vote the affected shares, the right to receive payments or distributions in respect of the affected shares and the right to transfer the affected shares. The affected shares are those identified in the attached Shareholder Information.
Director shareholding interests are as follows:
- Dave King has advised that he, his wife and children are interested in all of the shares held by New Oasis Asset Limited (see above for details of that company’s holding)
- John Bennett holds 5,300,000 ordinary shares
- Douglas Park holds 30,000,000ordinary shares
- Barry Scott holds 12,242,000ordinary shares
- Julian Wolhardt has advised that he and his wife are interested in the shares held by Borita Investments Limited (see above for details of that Company’s shareholding).