The implementation of policies and procedures in child protection will ensure that both our environment and our activities are safe for children and young people.
They will also support the adults engaged with children; to better understand their responsibility to recognise the appropriate processes that are in place if something is negatively impacting on a child’s wellbeing.
- Child Wellbeing and Protection Handbook
- Anti Bullying Policy Statement
- Child Protection Policy Statement
- Child Rights Policy Statement
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About The Conduct Of An Adult
- Procedure For Responding To Concerns About A Child
- Review Of The Management Of Concerns Procedure (HR)
- Safeguarding Procedures And Guidelines
- Anti Bullying Guidelines
- Code Of Conduct