Last season the Club took the unprecedented decision to slash adult season tickets by one third and juveniles by 50%.
This strategy has been reinforced by the record attendances at Ibrox this season making Rangers the fifth most attended club in the UK. The Board has decided to continue this affordability strategy in recognition of the fans and their unquestionable loyalty and support.
Prices for season tickets, which include all 18 league games, start from £258 for Adults, £65 for Kids and £179 for Concessions.
Rangers Interim Chief Executive Craig Mather commented: “The Board is delighted to confirm season ticket prices for next season will be frozen.
“More than 38,000 fans bought season tickets in 2012/13 and in recognition of their tremendous support and loyalty we have taken the decision to keep prices for the forthcoming campaign as low as possible.
“We all enjoyed our recent title celebrations at Ibrox and the fact the Berwick Rangers game was a complete sell out was again testament to the loyalty, commitment and passion the supporters continue to show this great club.
“We cannot thank Rangers fans enough. They have followed the team in huge numbers at all games this season and I am sure they will back Ally McCoist and his players again in 2013/14.
“Phase 1 of the journey back is complete and we are all determined to get this great club back to the top of Scottish football where we belong. Supporters are the lifeblood of this 141 year old institution and on behalf of everyone at Rangers Football Club I would like to thank our fans for their incredible support.”
Season ticket renewal and purchase details will be communicated to supporters in advance through club communications and external media.
Can I buy for someone else?
As long as you have all of their details and are buying on their behalf, yes.
Can I buy multiple seats together?
The availability of seats is dependent on which area you purchase from and the time of your purchase.
How do I buy multiple season tickets online?
1. To purchase season tickets online click here
2. If you do not already have a Rangers Number click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Register’. you should then enter your details to be allocated a Rangers Number. If you already have a Rangers Number you are not required to re-register to purchase a season ticket
3. Ensure that everyone you wish to purchase a season ticket for has a Rangers Number, if they do not you can register them in the same way as described in Step 1.
4. Click on ‘My Account’ and then ‘Friends and Family’. If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the group’s details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers Number, surname and postcode.
5. Once you have created the group that you want to purchase season tickets for you should select ‘Season Tickets’ from the ‘Tickets’ dropdown menu. At this point you should select the TOTAL number of season tickets that you want to purchase i.e. one for yourself and one for a friend would be 2.
6. You can then decide if you wish to sign up to any schemes.
7. After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each season ticket you are purchasing. From this dropdown please select the Rangers Number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate this seat to.